In section insights, you have access to all the metrics and neurofeedback of all the pages. The information displayed here is as follows:
- Section performance: shows a relative score (from 1 to 10) of how this page performed within this test. A high score indicates that this page performed relatively well compared to other pages within this test and a low score indicates that this page performed relatively poor and thus needs analysis for improvement opportunities.
- Participant hit rate: the number of participants that visited this section
- Average clicks: how many clicks, on average, in this section (this metric is only available for desktop tests)
- Average time to complete: average time spent by participants in this section
- Section averages & total test averages: the average emotion scores for this section, compared to the average scores of the total test.
For each section, all neurofeedback related to that section is gathered on the bottom of the page. By selecting a page (and optionally an emotion) you can quickly analyse the users emotions for this section, and find improvement opportunities.